Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email


  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Xm
bitontheside
Posted: February 18, 2009 06:26 pm


Advanced Member
***

Group: Members
Posts: 172
Member No.: 500
Joined: November 24, 2006




Now that I have finished my motorbike projects for the winter I am now on the lookout for another XM to replace the one that blew up. I am not too fussed on what appears - I am undecided whether petrol or deisel either. Anybody looking to off-load one of their prize collection? Chris.


--------------------
1996 SX16v Auto. Maroon
RP 6605
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire

Now sadly gone to the great scrappy in the sky! And I now want another one as all of my winter projects are finished!
PMEmail Poster
Top
citroenxm
Posted: February 18, 2009 10:01 pm


Andre's Mate
******

Group: Members
Posts: 2058
Member No.: 257
Joined: October 10, 2005




Mine put u off then chris??? :-p



Paul


--------------------
1993 K Reg 3.0 V6 12 Valve Auto (Green) LPG S1.5 SORNd
1990 H reg 3.0 V6 24 valve Manual. Grey S1 SORNd
1991 H reg 2.1 SED td Manual, Maroon. SORNd
1992 K reg 2.1 SD Manual. Getting ready to sell on

1998 V reg Xantia HDi Exclusive Silver

Location: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ME!!
PMEmail Poster
Top
bitontheside
Posted: February 19, 2009 08:42 am


Advanced Member
***

Group: Members
Posts: 172
Member No.: 500
Joined: November 24, 2006




QUOTE (citroenxm @ Feb 18 2009, 21:01 PM)
Mine put u off then chris??? :-p



Paul

I PM'd you about 3 days ago - I thought you had fallen out with me! tongue.gif


--------------------
1996 SX16v Auto. Maroon
RP 6605
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire

Now sadly gone to the great scrappy in the sky! And I now want another one as all of my winter projects are finished!
PMEmail Poster
Top
citroenxm
Posted: February 19, 2009 11:08 am


Andre's Mate
******

Group: Members
Posts: 2058
Member No.: 257
Joined: October 10, 2005




I replied too chris! :-p


I wonder were it went....

Paul


--------------------
1993 K Reg 3.0 V6 12 Valve Auto (Green) LPG S1.5 SORNd
1990 H reg 3.0 V6 24 valve Manual. Grey S1 SORNd
1991 H reg 2.1 SED td Manual, Maroon. SORNd
1992 K reg 2.1 SD Manual. Getting ready to sell on

1998 V reg Xantia HDi Exclusive Silver

Location: YOU'LL NEVER FIND ME!!
PMEmail Poster
Top
gdb
Posted: July 12, 2010 11:01 am


New Member


Group: Members
Posts: 2
Member No.: 1589
Joined: July 12, 2010




Hi - I'm thinking of selling my 2.0 turbo if you're interested
gdb
PMEmail Poster
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

 


Skin arobase par alphega @ PCentraide 2005 (original)
V1.3 par Elianora la blanche @ La Caverne de la Rose pourpre